Hello from Cardiff

Airsporter99

hey airsporter, i found pigeonwatch in similar circumtances to you... ive shot airguns for donkies years but only 2 years ago got my license, got it for clays but very quickly moved from clays (although i still enjoy them when i have time) to crows, pigeons and wildfowling. my airguns havent really been used since but ive gort some permissions now where i can use an airgun so i just sold my old pcp and am awaiting delivery of my new one which i had hoped to have had today

enjoy the forum

Thanks Lorius :-)

Kiffy; I'm hoping to follow a similar route to you. After learning on the sporting clays I'd like to find some pigeon shooting.

not a lot around here, although there was one farm in cardiff that was pretty good but the farmers a bit of a strange one... my mate shot there for years and one day for no reason he went off on one on us and kicked us off. best bets get up hereford way tons of farms and their more than happy to have people shoot there

Thanks for the welcome folks B)

Kiffy: I know I'll have to travel for the pigeons but that's for the future. I have a lot to learn on clay targets first. In the dim and distant past I helped on a day's pigeon shoot over Somerset way and still have contacts there so that could be a start, maybe next autumn.

i did the same, i wanted experience before shooting anything with a pulse. ive done it on clays each time ive bought a new gun i even did it with my muzzle loader... that was an experience as using black powder after firing i had to duck out of the smoke clud to see if i hit the clay :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...