at the chicken farm tonight

rabbiter

went up to the chicken farm tonight,caught the attention of a pair of foxes straight away,but just wouldn't come in to any call I used,so headed to the big shed and got the stove out for a cuppa,and decide on a plan of action,so it was the back fields I decided on,so me and my mate,drove round and parked up,put the caller on the roof of the car while I stood scanning from the tail gate,then my mate taps me on the leg,theres one behind us,he came so far then tailed it back to where he came from.So we jumped back in the car and headed for the middle fields in the hope of spotting him,we stood up on a trailer in the field and I started the call again,this time he came from our side,we thought it must have been the same one,so i turned on the green t20 attached to the scope and there he was sniffing about showing no interest,so a free hand shot took him straight out,around maybe 60 yards,so I was well chuffed with the shot,a lovely dog fox in great condition..........

post-22841-0-54821900-1411599039_thumb.jpg

Edited by rabbiter

Nice one Daz ........should be a few about on a chicken farm :yes:

saw 4 last night Mark,yeah theres a few about though,hard to get in close as theres a shoot next door and its lamped quite often,infact 2 guys pulled up in a jimny with 2 longdogs in the back...............DAZ