Not a great bag

tonker

The Mrs was busy doing her stuff for the harvest supper this afternoon, and so I went out for a few hours. In my mind totally the wrong time of day.

Had an enjoyable time. I took the old s/s for a change and missed a few because of not being used to the two triggers again, pulling on the same one twice(note to myself, leave o/u at home for a while till I'm used to it again)

Anyhow I managed to pick 14 Jackdaws with one staying in the ditch, and got 3 Cruisers.

post-64160-0-10730900-1411844196_thumb.jpgpost-64160-0-10730900-1411844196_thumb.jpg

And this was my hide

post-64160-0-30385300-1411844288_thumb.jpg

As said not a great bag, but worth going out I think

Sorry didn't mean to post pic twice :blush:

Edited by tonker

Great result for a short session, you say not a big bag, it doesn't matter , did you enjoy it??

I always enjoy being out and about with the a gun pc, any type Rifle/Shotgun, I'm happy doing my own thing like most on here I expect.

Couldn't agree more about the size of the bag, but that particular session didn't bring big numbers. :lol::lol: Just read the post back to myself

and don't I sound a serious ***. Not the case I can assure you :)

What is a cruiser?

It's what the lads I shoot with and I call a Carrion Crow (slang I suppose)

Because when they're up to height and not in a hurry, they sort of cruise through the air and not flap like a Jackdaw. Because of that we can tell them a mile off. :good: