Beretta a400 xcel

Crumpler1991

As you say get straight on to retailer as it should be covered under warranty.

Not wanting to be negative, but good luck I bought two new Beretta,s earlier in the year which had problems weeks after purchase

The rfd I purchased them from was brilliant but gmk are a total waste of time (just my experience of course) not saying your won't be sorted quickly

Cheers i think i will be a few weeks without it i know how slow the gun trade can be lol

Very slow yes , but fingers crossed it will be sorted quickly for you

I've had a total of 7 warranty issues with gmk now and the quickest was a week, the longest just over 8 weeks

Besides the stock issue do you rate the gun I've been looking to upgrade to an A400 myself

I thought it would be case of just swapping it as if you would if you had a faulty item in a big name shop???

did you buy it from M&S or Argos or a big name shop?

http://www.gmk.co.uk/index.php?p=warranty_terms

Important:

Replacement of wood due to defects in materials or manufacture which could not have been detected prior to purchase will only be made within a period of one year from the date of sale - this element of the guarantee cannot be extended.

Edited by HDAV

i have had a few dealings with gmk and have found them to be very good, helpful in everyway.the dealer will no doubt send the gun back to them for inspection under the warranty and this is quite correct.you must give them a chance to put the situation right before going in all guns blazing as they say.atb

i have had a few dealings with gmk and have found them to be very good, helpful in everyway.the dealer will no doubt send the gun back to them for inspection under the warranty and this is quite correct.you must give them a chance to put the situation right before going in all guns blazing as they say.atb

I've found GMK to be pretty good too. Got my Urika fore-end in at the minute under 10yr g'tee so hope it stays that way.