10 Signs You're The Worst Person On Your Flight

aris

Just flown home from Rome, some of the carry on baggage we saw I thought exceeded hold baggage limits. Do these idiots really think it will fit in an overhead locker ?

Italians must be some of the most obnoxious passengers ever. The concept of consideration for your flow passenger (along with the concept of a queue) is foreign.

Laughed at the 'intolerable kids' one.
I was on a flight with a colleague a while back who is possibly the grumpiest man I know when lack of sleep is the issue (and on a business trip and Expo we had not slept much and had stinking hangovers).

On the flight some kids were sat on this row and the parents just plugged into headphones and ignored them. They must have been between 5 and 8 years old. They constantly whistled the 'kill bill' thing and kept screaming and being generally annoying - and the worst bit was they kept on throwing things over their heads landing on my colleague - this was when he blew.

He started telling me in a loud voice nearly every rude word and naughty thing he could muster, tell the kids that they should start yelling (insert incredibly rude word here) and they did. He then started to tell them to steal their parents vodka and drink it etc... at this point the father took out his ear phone and went berserk, and moved the kids to his and the wife's seat and kept them quiet.

Never been so embarrassed being associated with that.

Only nearly as bad was when my partner told me I was going to be a dad over the phone just before I boarded a emirates flight to Dubai on a trip and I got so drunk on the free gin and tonics I accidentally dribbled on the lady next to me's shoulder when I fell asleep. Lord knows how I got into Dubai, must be good at pretending to be sober -I was swaying when the passport person took my photo on the webcam thingie.

Italians must be some of the most obnoxious passengers ever. The concept of consideration for your flow passenger (along with the concept of a queue) is foreign.

I figured out years ago you just have to out Italian them , being big and intimidating helps too. Same on the roads , they will back down if your assertive enough.

I figured out years ago you just have to out Italian them , being big and intimidating helps too. Same on the roads , they will back down if your assertive enough.

I'm not that brave. Amalfi coastal road - one lane each way - high up in the mountains - loads of bends. These guys were overtaking on blind bends with a mobile phone in one hand. Omg!