Gun Watch

Beretta AL391 URIKA

£0

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Average Condition wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Semi-Automatic, 1/4 Choke, 1/2 Choke, 26" barrels
20140927_165623 20140927_165613 20140927_165650

Description

i have up for offer of swap my AL391 URIKA 2003 gun in just below average condition i put below as its the realtree hardwoods camo in places i have worn and the other rough bit person befor me over tighten for end nut and used grips to loosen it but it works as it should i have 1/4 choke and 1/2 choke for the gun gun can be tried before buying on my permission do travel to Norwich at weekends if that helps anyone looking for Winchester SXP or other steel proof guns or make me an offer

The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.

If gun is not sold by saturday 12noon I be keeping it for a spare in the cabinet cant belive how stressful to sell one of the best known semi auto at a fair price no rfd meet in person at local gun shop or copper station im not in the need for the money or its a dog of a gun it I have replaced the gun with one that fits me better