Beretta 390

Simon123

• 1 month later...

okay, went to see this gun tonight and it was in a very good condition and beautifully balanced, but also noticed that it was AL390 (which i am lead to believe that it's lighter than the a390)

There is a few things bugging me though - the owner is 88 years old and hasn't used it in a while so had forgotten how to use the features of the gun properly.

There's a small button at the back of the carrier (front of the trigger guard). Press that and the bolt should stay back when cocked. I think the lever is for the magazine cut off but will leave it to others to confirm as it's a different design to my A303.

Edited by IEH

I have and an A390, my dad bought it for me when I was a kid, after a few years I did a deal with a school mate and sold it (always regretted it). The chance to buy it back came up and it won't be going anywhere now. Super reliable, comfortable like old slippers and it handles any load you show it...brilliant gun!