ploughed in beans 102

stuy

Spent all day yesterday looking for pigeon, found a few fields , but not big numbers of pigeon 40s 50s etc...

whent out again today to have a look at some bean stubble thats been worked, saw about 80 drop in with the machines still in the field! With a nice wind at my back set up at 12 noon , a magnet and a flapper with 20 fuds , the birds started dropping in before I could get in the hide! Came in biggish groups 10 s etc.. making shot selection tricky at times , it was non stop action until a packed up at 3.45 pm ( the tractors came back into the field) the clicker said 109 , but I only picked up 99, but has luck it picked 3 more on the way to my motor! ! Fantastic afternoon's sport the pigeon decoyed very well indeed.

Brilliant afternoons sport stuy , glad your finding its not to bad with your injury , we have got some bean stubble but I am sorry to say its smack bang in the middle of some of our drives and I am on my first day tomorrow so this years pigeon shooting is coming to a close until the dreaded rape is worth going on.