Gunshops...am I just lucky?

turbo33

If it's the same shop I used them years ago with excellent service but then it changed hands I last went about three years ago told him exactly what I wanted ordering and then the son spent fifteen minutes telling me why I did not want that but something else he had in the rack.I left without placing an order and went to my now dealers derek lee in boston and got what I asked for and £400 cheaper.

+1 for Derek Lee ,always a pleasure to go there .

+1 for Derek Lee ,always a pleasure to go there .

Ive always found the one near you Jega (off the Berkeley roundabout) to be pleasant to deal with and always have a good range of stock :good: I always go in when im up home,also used the seed merchants in Brigg for carts in the past,but that was a few years back :yes:

Wish we had a similar sort of shop around here :yes: sadly we don't :/ BB

The gun shop in pwllheli north Wales is JUST the opposite they can not do enough for you Adrien is very helpful if he can get it for you he will

Where is that? Is it the one with a load of bokes forsale by the golden apple?

I have 4 gunshops within 20 miles but only one acts as if they actually want my business and I do use them, but guns are only a part of what they do. For my last major purchase I drove 70 miles each way to Greenfields in Salisbury and they've got it right IMO. Good prices, good service, good selection, a welcoming atmosphere and you can park right outside for £1.

I thought they were expensive.

People slag them right off but i have always been ok with sportsman newport decent prices, helpful staff, golden rule is if they dont have it on the shelf and you need it by a deadline go elsewhere.

A Bale & son really helpful not mush stock but nice chaps. Need to venture to more locally Keens and Phil Ash (been twice and was ok but felt like he wanted to buy something or leave in 30 seocnds of getting there while everyone else in the shop had a coffee and natter

Ive always found the one near you Jega (off the Berkeley roundabout) to be pleasant to deal with and always have a good range of stock :good: I always go in when im up home,also used the seed merchants in Brigg for carts in the past,but that was a few years back :yes:

Wish we had a similar sort of shop around here :yes: sadly we don't :/ BB

Yep thats Crawfords guns run by Graham ,as you say hes very pleasant to deal with unfortunately he doesnt seem to have a lot of guns in stock butt very good for carts ans bits and bobs .