Beretta sv10 prevail

umney531

I have now got the ejectors out its quite simple on the prevail sv10 you have two little screws to switch ejectors on or off press the ejector all the way in turn the screw all the way round being carefull not to drop take out and pull the ejector out being careful not to loose the pin and spring

Nice one umney531. Do you unscrew the screw fully and remove or just turn it to eject or non eject?

This sounds like it'll be easier with two people as the ejectors are pretty stiff to push, never mind unscrewing a screw whilst compressing the ejectors too.

Hi all, I decided to contact GMK about this and they kindly provided the following instructions so thought I'd pass them on.

I now do this every time I clean the gun, it seems fiddly but trust me it's very easy and when you've done it once it's a piece of cake.

Beretta SV10/692 EJECTOR REMOVAL

1- Fully depress ejector against something suitable such as a block of wood (this allows removal of ejector selector/stop)

2- Small dogleg tool required (small Allen key)

3- Use tool to push ejector selector/stop from the breech end towards the muzzle end. This is accessed from underneath front barrel shoulder

4- With the ejectors still under pressure and when the ejector selector/stop has moved upwards slightly, hold it with your finger tips and twist/wriggle it to remove

5- Be aware the ejector will be under tension from ejector spring and plunger so release pressure gently.

6- Carefully remove ejector, plunger and spring.

Beretta SV10/692 EJECTOR ASSEMBLY

1- Insert ejector spring, plunger then ejector

2- Fully depress ejector

3- Insert ejector selector/stop, you will have to slightly twist this to insert correctly

Please note that the ejectors and ejector selector/stop are 'handed' so when you've taken them off make sure you know which side you took them from.

Thanks guys. Will give it a go.

Edited: sorted it now following the above. Really easy once you know! One o ring is split :( so I've contacted gmk for replacements.

Suprising how clean it was under there to be honest after 2 years of shooting 75 carts almost every weekend.

Edited by Del T

A guy on here is doing a thread on how to remove them soon. There's not much info on removing them online. I'm sure you compress the ejectors , turn the screw and they'll come out like normal.

Yea sorry I took the pics the last time I cleaned it but when I looked through them all it wasn't very clear. I think I need to add some lines and directions with Photoshop...