2" .410 shells.

Underdog

What are you saying to the crow in the pic lol :)

"Slain by a pipsqueak 3/8oz of shot smart *** crow"

Lol.

I purchased a single folding .410 this morning, and spent the afternoon lowering the comb by quite a bit. I suspect the stock has been replaced at some time and fitted incorrectly.

Yes sir, I missed a rat tonight at 12' due to the comb being too high! Fit is crucial on a 410 if not all shotguns!

U:-)

News flash! Just developed a 1/2oz load (is that 14g?).

Using the 2" case, h110 and thin cards, no crimped closure, just a thin card held in place with clear nail varnish.

Not the best burn but plenty good for ratty, patterns way better at 25 yds too! Fiddly to reload using simple hand tools but way better than telly ;-).

U.

Hello U.Sorry for late reply.havent used the 9mm on anything past 10meters using fiocci cartridges.i generally use it on rats in a friend barns and outbildings and its suprisingly good but you have to be wary of ricochets.the biggest thing ive shot with it was a magpie at 7 meters and it dropped out of a rafter like a stone.theyre good fun and a good teaching tool for young uns to shoot too as theyre light and quiet.bought mine in mint condition for 60 quid.well worth it.

Hello U.Sorry for late reply.havent used the 9mm on anything past 10meters using fiocci cartridges.i generally use it on rats in a friend barns and outbildings and its suprisingly good but you have to be wary of ricochets.the biggest thing ive shot with it was a magpie at 7 meters and it dropped out of a rafter like a stone.theyre good fun and a good teaching tool for young uns to shoot too as theyre light and quiet.bought mine in mint condition for 60 quid.well worth it.

10-12 yds then or there about. Bet it is quiet too!

Cheers.

U.