Replacement wings for spinning wing decoys

Big Al

I managed to smash one wing on my spinning-wing mallard decoy yesterday. Internet searched arent throwing up suppliers of replacement wings - does anyone on here know where I could get them?

Or failing that, has anyone any suggestions or experience of how they could be made?

Thanks in advance.

I managed to smash one wing on my spinning-wing mallard decoy yesterday. Internet searched arent throwing up suppliers of replacement wings - does anyone on here know where I could get them?

Or failing that, has anyone any suggestions or experience of how they could be made?

Thanks in advance.

Just out of interest how did you damage it? Is it of poor construction or other?

Regards

H

Just out of interest how did you damage it? Is it of poor construction or other?

Regards

H

I am embarrassed to say I stood on it. I bent the metal rod ( easily straightened). The plastic wing was very brittle - probably age- and it snapped in a few places. It is beyond repair!

I am no light-weight!

I am embarrassed to say I stood on it. I bent the metal rod ( easily straightened). The plastic wing was very brittle - probably age- and it snapped in a few places. It is beyond repair!

I am no light-weight!

Ah ok mate I was just curious how and what happened, I hope you either make one or buy a replacement.

I will have a look as I thought I saw something once on youtube about making the spinning wings.

Regards

H

Thanks in advance.

have a look on the solgnac or januell sites ? shure I saw replacement wings on there ? decathlon are outlet for them buti think you would have to deal direct for what your looking for I reckon