A300 xtrema

Crumpler1991

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes the valve that stays in the ring on the barrel, it can be removed gently when the barrel is off for cleaning. I'd check the I ring isn't out of there.

Think it might seal the piston/mag tube to the variable valve.

Item 57 might be the I ring inside of the valve as said above :good:

Figgy

post-15874-0-50995800-1413228028_thumb.jpg

Edited by figgy

Pick mine up this afternoon, shot 75 carts of 70mm 32g To part break in. Cycled flawlessly. Will be using for ducks and geese soon. One question; manual says no carts shorter than 70mm. I have a large number of 65mm shells in 32g that I would like to use in the a300 extrema, but don't want to go against what manual says. Has any one tried carts shorter that 70mm in theirs? Cheers

Yes some will work. 67 mm don't seem to bother it. Try it and see if it jams,if it does use a 65mm cart as your first shot and load into the chamber every time till used up.no cycling issues then. Or use two by floating a second 67mm on the lifter under the bolt and just put one 70mm in the mag.

Figgy

Cheers, forgot to ask before; label on the case says to avoid fibre wad carts, can someone explain why that is? Can fire wad carts be used in this gun?

Where does it say that ??? Of course you can use them .

Put a picture up .

The sticker on case just says to run in with 32 grm carts . The same as it does in the book . I have used nothing but fibre wads .

I think you have misunderstood it somehow .