Duel choke key

AULD YIN

Looks just what I need , would he make another to sell ?

Very good work :good:

Depends on the chokes as i only have remington/webley/,benneli/teague chokes as a template ,plus he is on holiday just now,tell me what you want and will ask him.

johnnie

still looking for a remington 1/4 choke

Edited by AULD YIN

Depends on the chokes as i only have remington/webley/,benneli/teague chokes as a template ,plus he is on holiday just now,tell me what you want and will ask him.

johnnie

still looking for a remington 1/4 choke

Same as yours remington and teague combined :good:

My remington is of the 870 if its the same will ask him when he comes home next monday (any 1/4 spare?)

johnnie

Thanks , no spare quarter I am afraid , I have a versamax which uses the pro bore chokes , different chokes to the rem chokes that are in the 870

If anybody wants them made up the g nephew said £20 including registered postage in the uk ,benneli (mobil)/teague,, webley scott 810/teague,,remington 870 /teague, those are the only chokes i have as a template .

johnnie

If he could make one in Browning Invector Plus and Teague extended Inv+ flavour, I would have one!!!!

Doesn't the Teague taper key already fit all chokes?

Indeed it does but i was always told never use a teague key in a notched choke as you will stress the edge of choke,Sorry if you think its unnecessary i withdraw the offer and will ask a mod to remove the post.

johnnie

Just to clarify ,i emailed a manufactures of tapered chokes and keys asking if they recommended the use of a tapered choke key in a standard choke ,got a reply saying,they do not for slotted chokes,for the reasons i stated above.

johnnie

Edited by AULD YIN

Just to clarify ,i emailed a manufactures of tapered chokes and keys asking if they recommended the use of a tapered choke key in a standard choke ,got a reply saying,they do not for slotted chokes,for the reasons i stated above.

johnnie

mabye sell your idea of theae choke key to them