Winchester sxp

Paul taylor

Allo gents.

Been wondering if one of these would be suitable for me.

Mostly pigeon and crow shooting but able to go fowling if the opportunity comes along. Will it handle steel shot and any feed back from people who have or do own one.

Have an AYA Yeoman at the mo so I'm covered if shooting game. Any feed back welcome, cheers gents.

I have one for decoying and roost shooting,very light , very little recoil due to butt stock system,it never jams as your in control of the ejector system. Pity you're not closer or you could of had a day out using it.They are made in Turkey but don't let this put you off as the manufacturing is over looked by Winchester.They area steel shot approved and are widely used in the states for wild fowling.

Guest cookoff013

yes.

we used the new supersteel shells 1oz at only £88/k.

us and our friends used to get through a silly amount of shells. after that we calmed down to a regular pace of under 500 shells a weekend.

Had an SXP sometimes got on with it other times forget how many times I have pumped it, would go for a semi.

I never get comments like this, thats your issue not the guns.

I flit from semi, pump, o/u regularly and never forget to pump when on a pumper.... its called practise and gun familiarisation.

Guest cookoff013

I never get comments like this, thats your issue not the guns.

I flit from semi, pump, o/u regularly and never forget to pump when on a pumper.... its called practise and gun familiarisation.

yup.

after a while you just get really good at pumping, after a whle you just dont notice !

I bought an SXP camo at the game fair this year. I bought it for coaching purposes as these sorts of guns go down really well with people who are having a go at shooting.

However, having taken it out for a couple of days pigeon shooting, I love it. I prefer it to my browning maxus and would rather shoot it than most of my o/u guns!

If the gun fits, give it a go, I'm really pleased with mine for the money.

Allo gents.

Been wondering if one of these would be suitable for me.

Mostly pigeon and crow shooting but able to go fowling if the opportunity comes along. Will it handle steel shot and any feed back from people who have or do own one.

Have an AYA Yeoman at the mo so I'm covered if shooting game. Any feed back welcome, cheers gents.

There's a 12g SXP synthetic, bought March 2014 here,£200,mint.

If there like the sx3 they come with 1/4-1/2-3/4.

Below should be sxp unless anymore purchased which would be a bargain...

INVECTOR-PLUS CHOKE TUBES

From the duck blind to the firing line, the Invector-Plus choke tube system is the worlds favorite. The Super X® Pump comes with full, modified and improved cylinder flush-mounted tubes so your gun is ready to shoot right out of the box.

Edited by delburt0