Quick hello from Nottingham!

Bennyhill

Hello everyone!

Been trawling through the masses of (very helpful) information on the PW forums for a little while now and thought it was about time I introduced myself!

Currently living in Nottingham, I am in the process of getting my shotgun certificate! I am not a complete newbie to the shooting world, having previously shot in Cyprus, however, I appreciate things are very different here in the UK!

Looking forward to doing some clay shooting and hopefully some pigeon shooting sometime soon - when I get everything sorted!

I'm sure I'll be asking lots of stupid questions and contributing nonetheless!

Thanks

Ben

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

For all those Notts shooters out there I was wondering what advice you could give about shooting in the area?? I've seen there are few good clay clubs in the Nottingham area but looking at actual pigeon/game shooting opportunities there doesn't seem to be anything at all! Closest I've found is Doncaster way! I'm assuming people have already got their individual permissions and its a case of door knocking to get anything?

• 3 weeks later...