Chrysler 300 C HEMI 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl

four-wheel-drive

I had to go the the supermarket today and parked up beside a black chrysler 300 C HEMI 5.7ltr the guy driving it looked like an old rock star with a frilly shirt and longish hair I have no idea who he is we do have a few of them living in my area when he started that thing up it had the best V8 sound I have ever herd made my 4ltr jeep sound quite puny.

Wannabe geezers car.

Cheap as chips because of their shocking build quality and thirsty engines.

Yeah, but the Hemi doesn't half sound bad though...

David- No, the hemi is the dodge hemi that you find in various sports cars, souped up family cars, and the hemi versions of the ram trucks in the US. They have silly amounts of power and torque, but as said they get poor fuel economy. Not so much an issue in the US where gas is $3 a gallon, but at $8 a gallon here it makes a difference.

thanks

rick

It always seems funny to me that people in this country that has lost all of our motor manufacturing we made rubbish that we could not sell and we have the nerve to slag of American cars but at least they still make there own cars.

Ok we now make lots of cars for Nison Honda even for the French Citron/pugs oh and the good old land rover owned and run by the Indions or RR/Bently Owned by Germans I think.

There are some things that are not that good on American cars the plastic bits leave a bit to be desired the suspension is soft for good reason for the most part they have big highways to drive on and the next town is not five miles down the road it may be 200 miles who in there rite mind would want to drive that in a mine car with fuel so cheep.

As I said the guy looked like he probably was in the music industry where there tends to be plenty of money flushing around to buy fuel for it so why would he drive a frugal car and who in there rite mind would drive a car like they do on top gear you would be baned from driving in no time if you did not kill yourself first.

It always seems funny to me that people in this country that has lost all of our motor manufacturing we made rubbish that we could not sell and we have the nerve to slag of American cars but at least they still make there own cars.

Ok we now make lots of cars for Nison Honda even for the French Citron/pugs oh and the good old land rover owned and run by the Indions or RR/Bently Owned by Germans I think.

There are some things that are not that good on American cars the plastic bits leave a bit to be desired the suspension is soft for good reason for the most part they have big highways to drive on and the next town is not five miles down the road it may be 200 miles who in there rite mind would want to drive that in a mine car with fuel so cheep.

As I said the guy looked like he probably was in the music industry where there tends to be plenty of money flushing around to buy fuel for it so why would he drive a frugal car and who in there rite mind would drive a car like they do on top gear you would be baned from driving in no time if you did not kill yourself first.

Not all American cars, just this one.