todays bag

yickdaz

only went to one farm today close to home, another strong wind blowing keeping the birds on the move, as I drove down the farm track another guy was already set up on an old barley stubble I watched for 5mins no activity at all going his way but he was set up with the wind in his face on the wrong field so left him to it, we knew the birds would pull upwind of his position on the usual flightline they take on this particular piece of land, so watched birds doing exactly that heading for another barley stubble we got set up by 1.15pm usual shell decoys and put 4 crow decoys to one side of them because you always get a few coming for a nosey, my rotary burned itself out yesterday so just used a turbo flapper, testing shooting again on the strong wind not a lot of chances of a second barrel but as yesterday some real screamers brought down and a few missed but that's expected when its really windy ended up with a nice mixed bag

39 woodies

5 crows 4 jacks

4 ferals

post-21887-0-21939400-1413738067_thumb.jpg