Good day bad day

team tractor

Well today was weird one.

Let me start from last night after a phone call with the estate owner wanting to see me this morning I was bricking it.

I had a walk around at 7.30am and managed a fox with my new gun :)

I made my way back and spoke to the owner who was that happy with my shooting over the past 3 years it turned out he'd talked about me over dinner with his friend last night about my shooting.

His friend rang me today and has gave me soul shooting rights on his private land to shoot the rabbits around his offices on an industrial estate and across a few fields.

Knowing I'm meeting him and the security guards this week I thought I'd zero my air rifle and swap the scope.

I also swapped the mounts on my Brno and headed off to the farm to zero them both.

Well now the bad news :(

My nikko gold crown turned out is broken and won't adjust sideways so I had to take it back off my Brno .

So I mounted my eb sniper and managed to zero it a treat managing 1/2" groups at 50 yards so I reversed my van a bit further and had to refocus the scope . The blooming parallax has broken.

Scope number 3 had to be taken off my superten and mounted on my Brno . It took another 30 + shots to make it spot on again

I'm now back to my original scope back on my air rifle again and need to zero it again now.

I also called in another farm today and managed to gain another permission :)

So today I've

#Shot a fox

# gained 2 permissions

# broken 2 scopes lol

Edited by team tractor