Antis - anyone had trouble this season?

Tandora I think the name is Margaret Rose but it is almost certainly the same lot. I've personally had problems with them on at least a dozen occasions - its almost like we are old friends now! It does surprise me given how well known and active they are in Norfolk/Suffolk no one has not had a 'word' with them by now. The cops were mighty p****d off with them for the amount of time and money they were wasting. Not part of Mr Cameron's big society obviously.

Tandora I think the name is Margaret Rose but it is almost certainly the same lot. I've personally had problems with them on at least a dozen occasions - its almost like we are old friends now! It does surprise me given how well known and active they are in Norfolk/Suffolk no one has not had a 'word' with them by now. The cops were mighty p****d off with them for the amount of time and money they were wasting. Not part of Mr Cameron's big society obviously.

Sorry, yes Margaret. Her sister Mary sank in the channel I think.

I had dealings with her when I used to shoot at Geldeston. Torch and megaphone and keying cars.

a few years ago on a shoot I was on we had a bit of a run in with antis but they pick on the wrong shoot 3 of the gun were high ranking police officers and most of the beaters regular coppers one of whom made a quick phone call and with in 2 minutes there were police everywhere the antis were arrested and taken to the local police station and kept there for the day it was so funny :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

a few years ago on a shoot I was on we had a bit of a run in with antis but they pick on the wrong shoot 3 of the gun were high ranking police officers and most of the beaters regular coppers one of whom made a quick phone call and with in 2 minutes there were police everywhere the antis were arrested and taken to the local police station and kept there for the day it was so funny :lol:

Brilliant :) :)