How is the season for you so far?

Richie10

Still nothing in the bag yet. Some enjoyable flights on the Eden though. Last night was a bit bizzare, a German family & toddler casually strolled over the banking after reading the wildfowling sign for a good 10 minutes. Right between me and another guy. Then continued to almost jump in the hide with me. And did it again 20 minutes later on their way back! Frantically sheathed gun, but what can you do? :huh:

I DID IT - I WENT FOWLING!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: !!!

This morning on Haddiscoe Island in Norfolk. My first time out this season. Sat in the reed bed with my dog and watched the sun come up through a broken cloudy sky - Beautiful.

Saw four mallard, six teal and several lumps of pinks. All up in the stratosphere so no possibility of a shot but it was magic just to be there.

Got goose fever - again. Hope to be out somewhere on Wednesday morning as well.

I DID IT - I WENT FOWLING!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: !!!

This morning on Haddiscoe Island in Norfolk. My first time out this season. Sat in the reed bed with my dog and watched the sun come up through a broken cloudy sky - Beautiful.

Saw four mallard, six teal and several lumps of pinks. All up in the stratosphere so no possibility of a shot but it was magic just to be there.

Got goose fever - again. Hope to be out somewhere on Wednesday morning as well.

Well done for getting out, sometimes it seems like things plot against you for getting out "best laid plans for mice and men" type thing.

Have a good un if you get out Wednesday :good:

Regards

H

Well done for getting out, sometimes it seems like things plot against you for getting out "best laid plans for mice and men" type thing.

Have a good un if you get out Wednesday :good:

Regards

H

Have you retired since you shot your first marsh duck (The fated mallard) Harry? quit while you're winning

Have you retired since you shot your first marsh duck (The fated mallard) Harry? quit while you're winning

I am rather embarrassed as I have only been out on shepps once and Kirton once this season. To be honest mate the weather is like summer and I know it seems daft but I cant just get into it just yet. I was going to go to sheps yesterday morning but I went swimming to the local baths with my granddaughters instead.

Other things have got in the way a bit as well but I have set myself a challenge of shooting 10 different marshes this season so I still have 8 to go. :good:

I will be applying for some day tickets around the wash if there is anyone daft enough to take me and pingpong out :lol:

Anyhow I hope to see you soon mate and I will let you buy me that breakfast you keep promising me :whistling:

Regards

H