Old School Fowling Values

6.5x55SE

Enlighten us then HCC1 as to what allegations !!! What Forum !!! And whom are you referring to !!!

Looking forward to your honest reply

OK!! The allegation is that some one has reinvented/changed their user name !!!! The forum is THL !!!! Find out yourself if your interested !!!!

Is that honest enough !!!!!! :good:

It does seem a coincidence that its happened on the wildfowling section of two forums, but if I am wrong I apologise.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every person who owns a gun for the pursuit of live quarry should make it number one priority to learn their ranges and limits . Good cartridges and chokes should be purchased or made to kill cleaner within range rather than further. It does wind me up when I been sitting on the marsh hearing duck or geese in the area and some plonker decides to have a pop at some duck 80 yard up. But that's the difference between a duck shooter and a wildfowler.

Yep

OK!! The allegation is that some one has reinvented/changed their user name !!!! The forum is THL !!!! Find out yourself if your interested !!!!

Is that honest enough !!!!!! :good:

It does seem a coincidence that its happened on the wildfowling section of two forums, but if I am wrong I apologise.

The clue is in the grammar Harry!