The cheek of it!!

Penelope

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's almost communist in its operation,but......... Lets say the tables were turned and we were badly underperforming ( as we did under Labour in the 70s), Would we not turn to our colleagues and neighbours for help.

We turned to the IMF the the 70s and they told us to go away and get our house in order....Which Maggie then did :whistling:

What we really need to know is how much our trade is worth with the EU then do the commercials.

France is going down slowly, even Germany is slowing.

We've done well and the French haven't. So we get billed for £1.7 billion and the French get a billion quid for being rubbish.

What a complete farce. This system actually encourages poor performance. Why do we bother? Might as well milk the European cash cow.

This money is due on 1/12/2014 and I pray we have the balls to tell Europe to stick it where the sun don't shine.

It's almost communist in its operation,but......... Lets say the tables were turned and we were badly underperforming ( as we did under Labour in the 70s), Would we not turn to our colleagues and neighbours for help.

We turned to the IMF the the 70s and they told us to go away and get our house in order....Which Maggie then did :whistling:

What we really need to know is how much our trade is worth with the EU then do the commercials.

France is going down slowly, even Germany is slowing.

Not just in the 70s, we do badly under Liebour whenever they manage to get in!

I wonder if any of this has anything to do with showing up Cameron following his vocal opposition to the election of Juncker. Not entirely of course, but I expect there are one or two within the commission who will enjoy watching him squirm with a general election just around the corner.

We've done well and the French haven't. So we get billed for £1.7 billion and the French get a billion quid for being rubbish.

What a complete farce. This system actually encourages poor performance. Why do we bother? Might as well milk the European cash cow.

This money is due on 1/12/2014 and I pray we have the balls to tell Europe to stick it where the sun don't shine.

For Gods sake Cameron ...... Tell them to get lost.

Bit of a headache for the Europhiles! Great timing too :)

Pay it as per the rules and get hammered! Don't pay it and get hammered!

While the €2.1bn bill is theoretically due by 1 December, the amending budget also has to be endorsed by the 28 governments of the EU and by the European parliament, meaning it could run into resistance if Britain is able to marshal enough allies and given that there are many European governments reluctant to hand an easy victory to those campaigning to take the UK out of the EU.

Maybe DC can convince his buddies in Europe to not back it?

I wonder if any of this has anything to do with showing up Cameron following his vocal opposition to the election of Juncker. Not entirely of course, but I expect there are one or two within the commission who will enjoy watching him squirm with a general election just around the corner.

Funny mind, how did Cammoron order his EU MEPs to vote this week re Junckers gang? "......................

Wait for it........

He told them to support Junckers EU Commission!!! I thought he didn't support him?

And yesterday the cons shelved plans for a new Hospital at Wynyard it was planned to replace both the **** hole called north tees hospital in Stockton and the already shut down (shut on the premise of the new hospital being built) Hartlepool general hospital, reason for the shelving was "lack of money" IE 100 million 200 already having been raised privately yet our make that your govt would not release the rest as PROMISED :yes: stinking conservative ******** who care about the south a tad more than the barren wastelands of the north, hope camemoron suffers a nasty plague of boils on his ****.

KW

I can understand to a certain extent.............BUT....the reason why we have done better on paper is the ordinary people of this country have payed for it by no pay rises...but profits go up fuel goes up blah blah blah............the whole system stinks :mad:

He hasn't got the balls to stand up for this country, he'll make all the noises knowing we are coming upto an election then pay the money and cover it up with some news spin about something else and everyone will be good little plebs and forget about it and continue to taken for a mug.

Yes he has has got the balls! He even made it clear this week where his allegiances lay!

Speaking on a visit to Essex on Monday, the prime minister said: "I'm very clear about who the boss is, about who I answer to and it's the British people.

:) :) :)