Sprocker -pigeon picker, crow coward

My retreivers wont touch them either never sent for one but have chucked them and the most they do is sniff. But would you want a mingy stinking corvid in your mouth!The 2 terriers on the other hand delt well with a crow i clipped the other day and don't think had a chance to get a peck in!!!

Bit like our terrier on the rats. Plenty of practice at the grab at the back of the neck shake and snap. He then drops them gives a quick sniff then walks off once he's sure their dead. The silly pinscher on the other hand tries to eat them.

My retreivers wont touch them either never sent for one but have chucked them and the most they do is sniff. But would you want a mingy stinking corvid in your mouth!

The 2 terriers on the other hand delt well with a crow i clipped the other day and don't think had a chance to get a peck in!!!

Every other dog I have had retrieved them ok, though one often carried them by just one wing

Why do you want your dog retrieving those dirty stinking things. I shot 30 odd the other day and I could smell them at arms length. Plus the fact that a wick one could take your dog's eye out and a good nip on the nose could make your dog seriously hard mouthed.

On a more humourous note. You should listen to your dog more sounds like it has a better idea of what is and isnt appropriate to put in your mouth. Haha