decent few hrs

yickdaz

managed to get out about 12pm today had a few places in mind to look at, first place has been producing a decent bag say 20s 30s 40s few 50 bags week in week out since end of july on stubbles and flighting still good numbers knocking about mainly young birds at the moment, it didn,t look promising to start then a flightline developed so I latched onto it the line was just off our boundary but they can be pulled across with a rotary more often than not so I drove to the hide site set decoys and rotary out and had 2 hrs shooting from 1.30pm till 3.30pm I could see them pulling into a fresh drilling a few fields over but they had stopped coming my way so packed up

38 in the pic and 1 feral found two more birds whilst walking back for the car after taking the pic and packed the birds away so picked 40

for some reason it won,t let me upload a pic on here at the min so I,m using photobucket

http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/daztopping/media/WP_20141025_16_31_56_Pro648x364_zps95467bdc.jpg.html?filters[user]=141789040&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0