Banjo

wymberley

I live in Suffolk but have driven through Norfolk, doors locked and fast, very fast

**** off and stay south of the boarder ********

Last time i had to go to Needham Market i saw your kin and all the breeding of a swede potato.

A few shots from the Kodak.

suff1.jpg

suff2.jpg

suff3.jpg

Edited by Whitebridges

**** off and stay south of the boarder ********

Last time i had to go to Needham Market i saw your kin and all the breeding of a swede potato.

A few shots from the Kodak.

suff1.jpg

suff2.jpg

suff3.jpg

oh yes! that's all Suffolk lol!

bunch of slack jawed ****wits are just jealous cos our cousins are prettier (and female) :lol:

my great grandfather played the zither banjo, he was from London and moved here for work (he was head coachman for a well to do family)

I facilitated the restoration of said banjo only to see my father give it away to my lezzer niece, who has since sold it for drugs, they live in warrington, can anyone tell me a derogatory term for someone who lives in warrington?

oh yes! that's all Suffolk lol!

bunch of slack jawed ****wits are just jealous cos our cousins are prettier (and female) :lol:

my great grandfather played the zither banjo, he was from London and moved here for work (he was head coachman for a well to do family)

I facilitated the restoration of said banjo only to see my father give it away to my lezzer niece, who has since sold it for drugs, they live in warrington, can anyone tell me a derogatory term for someone who lives in warrington?

You don't need one , they live in warrington , what can you do to make them feel worse :whistling: