Chilli heat

rimfire4969

Just played a very silly game of chilli roulette, seems I lost had have had a good half of one of my ghost chillies seeds in.

One of the hottest chillies in the world. My mouth feels like I have eaten a gas fire on full blast and the God of fire has just had a dump in my mouth. Tried milk, mayo, bread, Ice, water and frozen peas in fact anything that might help. 15 minutes down and no let up.

Moral of the story don't drink so much beer when watching the rugby.

I feel for you! My 'friends' once rubbed a ghost chilli round the top of my beer glass, unbeknown to me. When I finally had a drink my lips ballooned like Lesley Ash's - for hours. Damn they are hot. glad I saw sense and did not eat any later on once things got livley.

had 24 chicken wings last night,3 dips,1 firecracker,2 peri peri,3 ghost,luurvley,I love anything hot,lol...........

Having a Ghost Chilli is Basicly the same as napalm. It hits at over a million on the Scoville scale, scotch bonnet In comparison comes in at a hundred thousand to three hundred thousand.

I took a bag of moruga scorpions into work and pulled the right strings so there was a who's got the biggest balls comp, needles to say many took part and all regretted it, I didn't, I had sampled one the weekend before and it was pure misery, so hot!! It ruined my digestive system for three days.

Just played a very silly game of chilli roulette, seems I lost had have had a good half of one of my ghost chillies seeds in.

One of the hottest chillies in the world. My mouth feels like I have eaten a gas fire on full blast and the God of fire has just had a dump in my mouth. Tried milk, mayo, bread, Ice, water and frozen peas in fact anything that might help. 15 minutes down and no let up.

Moral of the story don't drink so much beer when watching the rugby.

I guess there is now meaning to your username "RIM FIRE"

I took a bag of moruga scorpions into work and pulled the right strings so there was a who's got the biggest balls comp, needles to say many took part and all regretted it, I didn't, I had sampled one the weekend before and it was pure misery, so hot!! It ruined my digestive system for three days.

Yup - They're getting silly now - Bit like brewing the world's strongest beer - Screw the taste, let's get more scovilles.

The Scorpion has just been ousted by the Carolina Reaper, which is a naga hybrid.

Naga/Bhut Jolokia/Ghost chillis (They are all the same thing) have a definite earthy taste to them and will lend a little character as well as heat to a dish.