does anyone know if sheridan blue streaks are still available

lee m

The sheridans bought in the early 70's .20 cal were incredibly powerful and very accurate.I inherited my dads when he bought a new one in the 80's.He regretted giving it to me every day as the models made in the 80's were no where near a deadly as the originals.Only those not aware of how air rifles used to be would comment so negatively on these early sheridans.

John, just how well does your silver streak shoot, mine of yesterday year was OK as far as I remember but only tried on pellet type.

I have my eye on a blue streak at the moment!

U.

Hi Underdog

It shoots fine now it's been serviced, the only difference between the Streak and the C9a is that there's wear on the bolt on the older Sheridan so pulling the bolt back isn't as smooth as the C9a :yes:

The sheridans bought in the early 70's .20 cal were incredibly powerful and very accurate.I inherited my dads when he bought a new one in the 80's.He regretted giving it to me every day as the models made in the 80's were no where near a deadly as the originals.Only those not aware of how air rifles used to be would comment so negatively on these early sheridans.

Hello Your reverence

I was told mine is a 1980's model- It's nice to shoot though :good:

Cheers, John :)