clover

stuy

I was beating on Saturday, when I had a call from my wife to tell me there's 100s pigeon across the lane from my cottage feeding on clover! She was watching them from our bedroom window , about 15 meters away! Dropping in like stones she said.

Obviously by the time I got home they had gone to roost, and today by the time the fog had lifted there they were! All sat up in some old ash trees sunbathing , what a sight to behold from my bedroom window.

if the weather plays ball may have go

You have got a wife in a million there Stuy , looking out of the bed room window for you, and reporting the first signs of pigeons which could give you a bit of shooting, nice to know she gets her priority right ( you will have to give the good lady a treat ). I was beating as well yesterday and instead of my wife looking around for a few pigeons for me she was up town spending what little money were got on clothes to put in the wardrobe that never see daylight again :lol::good:

You have got a wife in a million there Stuy , looking out of the bed room window for you, and reporting the first signs of pigeons which could give you a bit of shooting, nice to know she gets her priority right ( you will have to give the good lady a treat ). I was beating as well yesterday and instead of my wife looking around for a few pigeons for me she was up town spending what little money were got on clothes to put in the wardrobe that never see daylight again :lol::good:

just told my wife what you said, she now wants cash for the reconnaissance! Class!