Dog theft

spanielchris

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are but there is no evidence they are used for training fighting dogs. The far more likely reason is they are sold on to people who don't ask many questions. Here it's an activity the do as you likeys seem to get up to when it's a bit wet and cold for tarmacing driveways

They are but there is no evidence they are used for training fighting dogs. The far more likely reason is they are sold on to people who don't ask many questions. Here it's an activity the do as you likeys seem to get up to when it's a bit wet and cold for tarmacing driveways

Exactly. It is total nonsense, dreamt up by anti's and teenage girls, that these stolen dogs are used to train dogs for fighting. You only have to give it one seconds thought, if that, to realise it doesn't make sense.

• 2 weeks later...

I left Yorkshire game fair last year and a small van followed me home a good 40 mile so I rang a few pals to drive behind and block them in see what was the crack they must of been up to no good because they rammed me and reversed in to my pal luckily I had a tow bar and he had a winch on front just shows people are always watching

I think the increase theft of certain breeds like cockers,labs,Springers

A lot down to a increasing demand for breeding fashionable breeds like cockerpoos, labradoddles etc

Thay steal adult dogs use for breeding and sell on to people that just see a pretty bundle of joy

No papers needed and still getting £500+ a pup