Norfolk wildfowlers

matt24584

Hi all just wondered if someone could help me? I live near Great Yarmouth and was wondering if it was to late to join a wildfowlers club? If someone could tell me how to go about joining what club would be best for me as I don't have a dog. I'm a member of basc and see they do day permits would this be a option for me?. I have been going pigeon,clays for a few years now but never been wildfowling and would love to give this a go. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks guys

Hi all just wondered if someone could help me? I live near Great Yarmouth and was wondering if it was to late to join a wildfowlers club? If someone could tell me how to go about joining what club would be best for me as I don't have a dog. I'm a member of basc and see they do day permits would this be a option for me?. I have been going pigeon,clays for a few years now but never been wildfowling and would love to give this a go. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks guys

HI Matt ......Have a look on the Yarmouth W A website if you live near by . Norwich W A have got marshes nearby as well but with the season half over it might be a bit late joining this year , if you need any help in joining a club give me a p m as I am in Norwich W A and I live in Yarmouth.

A t b ........M M