The value of a forked stick

KFC

My stick is just a plain Hazel stick. I use it for crossing ditches, moving brambles & barbed wire, a monopod when stalking, clearing twigs off electric fences and so much more.

This morning it was missing from my truck. I started my walk-round and it felt like I had a limb missing. I eventually found it by the release pen. Leant it against my truck and got involved in popping Squirrels. Drove off without it.

Didn't feel right not having a stick.

Do you value your stick?

Wouldn't have thought that Type frequented your area

If the stick gets wet the waters too deep

All the best

Of

Oh yes they do :lol:

It all the more likely to go missing as a PW members stick could no longer bare his weight and gave way with a crack the other night :whistling:

Its not going to look that clean when Graham has finished with you !

Edited by fenboy

Oh yes they do :lol:

It all the more likely to go missing as a PW members stick could no longer bare his weight and gave way with a crack the other night :whistling:

Its not going to look that clean when Graham has finished with you !

Do you think he wants one of the special " fat ******** " sticks that i cut a while back just incase :lol:

Well it seems sticks do have great value in the area of the wash there can be few trees as they appear to be of great shortage of sticks

It appears they are unable to recognise there own and walk of with others also broken sticks are often repaired

I will ask him for you magman sure you don't want a black and white spaniel

Would that be a cock or hen pheasant

All the best

Of

Well it seems sticks do have great value in the area of the wash there can be few trees as they appear to be of great shortage of sticks

It appears they are unable to recognise there own and walk of with others also broken sticks are often repaired

I will ask him for you magman sure you don't want a black and white spaniel

Would that be a cock or hen pheasant

All the best

Of

That sounds even better :yes::good:

Edited by magman

My stick is just a plain Hazel stick. I use it for crossing ditches, moving brambles & barbed wire, a monopod when stalking, clearing twigs off electric fences and so much more.

This morning it was missing from my truck. I started my walk-round and it felt like I had a limb missing. I eventually found it by the release pen. Leant it against my truck and got involved in popping Squirrels. Drove off without it.

Didn't feel right not having a stick.

Do you value your stick?

Valued mine till I reversed over it today did you get your stick local .....im at forty foot