At long last

Big Mat

Matt will explain this mishap once he's finished doing cartwheels.

Cartwheels? I was too busy driving around sorting out some shooting for the rest of my week off!

Brief outline of how it went, some geese flew in range i missed, then some flew in range and i missed with the first but brought one down with the second. Inbetween all that i got stuck in the mud and then coated in the stuff.

Matt You have just reminded me why I love wildfowling on the N Norfolk coast. Its nice and sandy and most of your birds are nice and clean when retrieved and in many places you can even flight in short boots and still come home without a hint of mud on your jacket. In my early days of fowling on the Wash I used to get just as muddy as you are in your photo and the state of some of the birds could make them almost unreconisable. Well done on the pink.

Do you normally keep that clean when fowling on the Wash Matt ? , or have you just changed for your thanks giving service at your local church. :lol:

I was practically laying in the mud, however when i was out this morning i was having a look around, and there was a nice creek about 10 yards infront of where i had been sat yesterday! I'll remember it for future visits!

No, I couldn't have Mat 'wiping my eye'.

I am pleased for you, Mat, I almost thought it was going to be another blank, but you got your aim sorted in the end.

I was starting to doubt whether i'd manage to get one...

You where right about this morning, no fog and they just stayed out on the edge

I was practically laying in the mud, however when i was out this morning i was having a look around, and there was a nice creek about 10 yards infront of where i had been sat yesterday! I'll remember it for future visits!

Good of you Matt , you certainly aint frightened to get your boots dirty , and lets hope your next one isn't to long in coming your way ..Good Luck.