Gone And Done It

subsonicnat

I can only repeat what I have said on here before, I do own a 3.5" Hatsan, and has been faultless.

Keep it Clean, Use the Correct Cartridges for the Weapon you have, as they vary !.

I Have Bought this At44, With the same Confidence I Bought the Shotgun.

Funny,, you see more Berretas etc etc for Sale Than Hatsans, Have anybody else Noticed ?.

Good choice on the rifle. One tip with loading, insert the mag as usual and then pull side lever back to ensure mag is indexed properly. If not its Russian roulette if the mag is half indexed and the pellet probe hits half hole and snags/jams and takes jiggling. I followed the user manual to the letter thinking a was doing something wrong but since I do my 'tip' I have no jam issues. Try it out, insert mag and click to index as per the manual and then pull side lever and see if mag rotates at all. If it does it wasn't indexed properly, if not then was fine that time. Net is full of people getting jams with no solutions so here is mine.

I can only repeat what I have said on here before, I do own a 3.5" Hatsan, and has been faultless.

Keep it Clean, Use the Correct Cartridges for the Weapon you have, as they vary !.

I Have Bought this At44, With the same Confidence I Bought the Shotgun.

Funny,, you see more Berretas etc etc for Sale Than Hatsans, Have anybody else Noticed ?.

I think that might be because beretta have sold millions of shotguns compared to hatsan

atb Evo

sorry its off topic but had to answer

I think that might be because beretta have sold millions of shotguns compared to hatsan

atb Evo

sorry its off topic but had to answer

I think l should be licking my finger and striking the air, one up to you,but, could it also be,,wait for it,>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>,,, its a lot of money in the safe ????...

Licking my finger again ☝....