Cabela's chest wader sizing

Zechk

Hi All,

So I'm 6 foot, 84kg and have a 32 inch waist. I've also got size 9 feet. I was wondering if anyone who has ordered the dry plus waders from the states can give any advice on the boot sizing? Here is a link: http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=731363

Their size 10 (which I understand to be a UK 9) waders have a 44-47 inch chest! I'm going to get lost somewhere inside all that material so I was hoping the size 9 might work.

Anybody able to say how a size 9 or 10 compares to the UK equivalent?

Cheers

I have a pair of dry plus and think the boots are slightly larger than normal. Saying that if boots are to tight feet can get cold. The breathable wader is roomy so that you can layer up . I have some army fleece lined trousers that i wear when it gets cold. I wont be buying neoprene waders again after trying these out. Far better for walking in and the inside leg dosnt rub either.but what i will say is that cabelas have just refunded me on them as my boot split! After 18 months. Cabelas are very good like that.

I have a pair of dry plus and think the boots are slightly larger than normal. Saying that if boots are to tight feet can get cold. The breathable wader is roomy so that you can layer up . I have some army fleece lined trousers that i wear when it gets cold. I wont be buying neoprene waders again after trying these out. Far better for walking in and the inside leg dosnt rub either.but what i will say is that cabelas have just refunded me on them as my boot split! After 18 months. Cabelas are very good like that.

How big is your chest? not the same as your waist.

42"

I think the 10 looks like the best fit if you take layers into account, but I'm just a little concerned they will be massive. I suppose if they were big I could always sell them and import a second pair in the size 9.

Boot size is what dictates the size. Go for the UK nine us ten. The chest size will be big my Cabelas big man neoprene waders are two sizes to big but I just put two pairs socks jumpers and a coat under. Nothing worse than tight boots or chest waders.

Email them your concerns and ask their advice.

Figgy

Hi All,

So I'm 6 foot, 84kg and have a 32 inch waist. I've also got size 9 feet. I was wondering if anyone who has ordered the dry plus waders from the states can give any advice on the boot sizing? Here is a link: http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=731363

Their size 10 (which I understand to be a UK 9) waders have a 44-47 inch chest! I'm going to get lost somewhere inside all that material so I was hoping the size 9 might work.

Anybody able to say how a size 9 or 10 compares to the UK equivalent?

Cheers

I think you're concerned for no reason. I don't know anyone who has a set of chest waders that fit perfectly. As long as they're comfortable and keep you dry, that's all that really matters.