Daystate X2

fog horn

Christ on a bike,Evo-I offer the guy a free Daystate Mod and you start comparing it to others on the market :rolleyes: -what do they say about a gift horse? Anyhoo, fog horn, it went in the post this morning-recorded delivery second class and I don't want anything for the postage-if you wait, though, Evo will be along in a minute to tell you of a faster, better delivery service :innocent:

Bruno22rf you are a true gent mate, can't thank you enough as a silencer was on my tick box and hey if you do want something im happy to pop in a little something on paypal buddy..

There aint many folk like you about These days :) the carbon fibre look will also really tie in well with the thumbhole walnut stock I will be fitting in the new year! If I can find out how to put pictures up here I will do before and after shots :)

By the way I would be interested too hear about the faster, better delivery service ;)

Christ on a bike,Evo-I offer the guy a free Daystate Mod and you start comparing it to others on the market :rolleyes: -what do they say about a gift horse? Anyhoo, fog horn, it went in the post this morning-recorded delivery second class and I don't want anything for the postage-if you wait, though, Evo will be along in a minute to tell you of a faster, better delivery service :innocent:

Brono22rf pardon my ignorance but what is airstream mod?

Bruno sorry kidda I was merely explaining what it was as the guy didn,t have a clue by his response above, no offence meant mate but was there really any need for that sort of reply ???

not like you to attempt to jump down someones throat for explaining what it was,,

also on another point, I have the mk5 on two of my daystates and stick by my words its not as good as the HW mod, but does the job and is light and better looking,

great offer from yourself to him but a bit of a jumpy reply when I was only trying to help don't you think mate

atb Evo

Not when it was an X2, Hawke MAP scope, HW silencer, Harris 6-9 bipod, gun bag, 3 litre 300 bar tank and pellets too for £190 (the bloke needed the money for a new carriage for his horses - I kid you not)! It was about 4 years ago though!

I would have made the damned things walk and kept the gun !

Not when it was an X2, Hawke MAP scope, HW silencer, Harris 6-9 bipod, gun bag, 3 litre 300 bar tank and pellets too for £190 (the bloke needed the money for a new carriage for his horses - I kid you not)! It was about 4 years ago though!

I would have made the damned things walk and kept the gun !

:lol: Well he wanted rid so we helped! He bought it to kill the rabbits in the paddock but his wife was scared to let him use it. It turned into a dust collector!

Well imGutted Bruno22rf I tried fitting the silencer you so kindly sent me to the daystate X2 but it does not fit over the barrel :( I removed the screw on end tip to expose the threded end but no joy so think I will have to buy one but I do plan on getting a air ranger so hopefully it will fit this!

Any ideas guys what one I could get to fit the Daystate X2?

Cheers guys

I know what you mean Bruno, I thought it would fit too mate :(

Its a X2 Sport R so is the shorter barrel one if this makes a difference? I unscrewed the thread protector on the barrel went to screw the silencer on and the silencer opening is too small and won't go over the grippy part of the thread on the barrel :(

Any ideas folks?

Thanks..

Sounds like you have the reflex version of the Airstream - these fit OVER the barrel/shroud and are model specific - Wolf/Ranger, and Mk4/Huntsman.

Daystate also made a non reflex version - I have one on my X2 :good: They come up for sale every now and again, usually about £30 or so.

When I first got mine it had an HW mod, but the taper on the threaded end was smaller than the shroud so left a step from shroud to mod - only important if you worry about that sort of thing of course :blush: . I had someone turn the end down on a lathe so it matched :rolleyes:

Sounds like you have the Mk4/Huntsman reflex by the way !

Hi biffo

Thanks for your reply mate.. yep 100% right :) I spoke to main main tony at daystate today and he told me pretty much that mate :) he said I need what they call a general silencer to just screw on the end but mail order is going to be a pain!

So looking for a secondhand one anyone got one or know of one going to fit the daystate X2?

Cheers guys..