17hmr

roadkill

Synthetic stock looks nice ! Have you looked at the browning T bolt ! They are a little different with a straight pull action ! I have one and it's fantastic ! It's a varmint barrel with walnut stock ! But if it's a synthetic stock your after, the synthetic T bolt felt a bit plasticky and light for me ! Happy shopping !

I have a cz452 with the varmint barrel shortened to 14" to use from a vehicle,was in 2 minds whether to get it cut that short but a bit of sound advice and looking at his anschutz convinced me it would be fine,and it is!still puts 5 rounds into a group the same size as a pound coin,just looks a bit wrong with about 40mm between the forend and the sak moddy.but still great fun!i went and got my 30 year old anschutz .22lr done as well. :)

If your target shooting at big distance then a long barrel length makes an improved difference I would expect. But for most shooters hunting game and vermin, in my opinion, you can't tell the difference ! I was out last night shooting bunnies with 16.5 " barrel HMR, shooting out to 150 yds on the bipod , absolutely fantastic performance ! How much further do shooters hunting push their rifles and distance ? Just curious really ?