Cat shot by air rifle? - or shotgun?

LeadWasp

Fantastic entry for the most stupid comment award I've ever read on here. Pretty sure 1st place is nailed on for you son !

You all think its stupid but its true if it was kept to the owner's property, it would never have happened, Ihave been out Lamping at night nearest house over 600 yards away and guess what see a cast regular about a cat uses everybody else's land/garden for a toilet climbing over peoples cats scratching them and other stuff. IMO anyone with a pet of any kind should treat it right and look after it in very single aspect ofkeeping it to their property to its general welfare. Hopefully one day cats will be forced by law to bekept to their owners' property.

Edited by littlerob

I must sincerely apologise when i said your last comment was the most stupid thing ive ever read on this forum, because with this comment you've just completely blown it out of the water.

I'm not just saying this but my street has 20 houses on it, 10/15 have cats and 3 have dogs. The ginnel which separates my row and the one parallel behind is full if dog **** but I've never once seen cat ****. Yet your being bothered by a cat ****ting in a field with the nearest house 600 yards away so it must be a decent sized field. Unless it empties it's bowel with the same quantity as a African elephant then I'd be suprised if you ever come across cat **** on your travelles.

Cat shooting threads usually go downhill very quickly on here and get locked straight away so I'll make my final point and leave it at that. Shooting cats is a dispicable act which IMO should result in a licence being revoked and a charge of animal cruelty carring a hearty punishment ideally jail. ATB. 425

Edited by Browning 425 clay hunter

Sorry guys - I started this because the Beeb made an incorrect report that could be said to imply that, as the cat was 'apparently' shot 41 times, this was a manic attack.

Despite the cruelty of the shooting an incorrect report, made in ignorance, with an element of scaremongering, gives shooting the 'Countryfile' treatment yet again from our favourite inhabitants of the concrete jungle. I just wondered if we needed to more publicly condemnt it, dissociate ourselves and correct the report. Regardless of the truth of the crime it is this sort of public disinformation that gets shooting further and further restricted and suits the anti' campaigners.