Pup coming back home

michufc

Hi to all I have just got off the phone from one of the puppy owners who collected the puppy on Sunday and has said that due to his work commitments he feels that it's not fair on the puppy and his wife is not into dogs at all.

So part of me feels really angry that I had already kept hold of him for two weeks while they went on holiday and had offers to bye him and my beautiful little pup has been messed around having thought he was with his new forever family.

And the other part of me is pleased that he is coming back to me and the owner had the respect to be completely honest with me and wants the best of the pup.

Bless him he's only 12 weeks old

I will upload some photos when I get him back on Friday

I know it's completely mad really that highly educated people can really be that daft like you say it would of been a major issue if they had kept him for a whirl then brought him back as like you say you really don't no what they have done.

On the up side my kids are excited because they get him back for a bit until I sell him to his forever home.

Hi to all just a update I have just got my puppy back home now he seems really happy and been running around with the kids like mad I have just got to find him a forever home now as soon as possible so someone can really enjoy himpost-18375-0-30398900-1417200703_thumb.jpg

So if anybody knows of someone looking for a really well bred sprocker dog let me no

Cheers all mike

Yes I gave him a small amount of money back as a gesture of good will from my part. I was just glad I got him back sooner rather than latter to be honest.

I just want him to have a really good home and life as he really is a cracker

Andrew f I was told no to my first dog and I had a big sulk on for a while like a toddler until she gave in now I have three. lol