Shotgun Sigh & Fabarm axis shotgun

adi786

One more question i have is shotgun sight any idea which one is a good one to buy, my sx3 got gold round bead the usuall which comes on it, i sometimes struggle to look through it specially if i go for clay pigeon. Was thinking to change it but can't find a decent one. Second am thinking to get another spare shotgun o/u which i'll mostly use when i go skeet, any one used/have suggestion related Fabarm axis (what am thinking to get) looks nice.

Firstly you shouldn't be looking at the bead....

Secondly most unscrew/unclip (some glued) and jazzy fibre ones can be fitted.

Fabarm are t so well known here good value second hand but its all down to fit. Most look nice but that nothing to do with how they shoot or fit.

i dont concentrate on bead but sometimes when its a slow target i try to aim more, and when i do.. bead disappears all i see is clay :D... as you said i shouldn't be looking at bead but there should be 80-20% division 80% look at target and have an instance of bead as well, which i miss. so was thinking to put a bit bigger/thicker bead the one i found on ebay are around 25 quid and doesn't seems to be nice.

i dont concentrate on bead but sometimes when its a slow target i try to aim more, and when i do.. bead disappears all i see is clay :D... as you said i shouldn't be looking at bead but there should be 80-20% division 80% look at target and have an instance of bead as well, which i miss. so was thinking to put a bit bigger/thicker bead the one i found on ebay are around 25 quid and doesn't seems to be nice.

Looking at the bead means you're not concentrating on the target. Your concentration should be 110% on the bird, and while we may sometimes be aware of the muzzles in our peripheral vision, it isn't desirable. To stick something of a hi-viz style on the end of your gun is a distraction you really don't need. If your gun fits you correctly a bead wont be necessary at all.

Looking at the bead means you're not concentrating on the target. Your concentration should be 110% on the bird, and while we may sometimes be aware of the muzzles in our peripheral vision, it isn't desirable. To stick something of a hi-viz style on the end of your gun is a distraction you really don't need. If your gun fits you correctly a bead wont be necessary at all.

+1 :good: Hiviz beads are known in our gun room as easymiss beads.