Kawasaki Mule 2500

spandit

They are a really handy tool BUT in my opinion are too heavy for there tyres and too easy to overload with gear, making the first problem worse. If u get 1 stuck u will not lift/dig it out the way u can with a quad. Tyres not much bigger than a quads yet probably 3 or 4 times the wieght empty

Depending wot ur doing and how often u are driving to the same areas/gates/feeders, but in wet ground u will quickly track and then rut the ground even running empty. For wet ground u are better with a quad or quad and trailer, tens tos sit on toop of the turf/sod far better not marking it.

But like everything else horses for courses, depends on ur ground and wot u want to do with it

They do seem expensive for what they are - just hope they're as rugged and capable as I've been led to believe! Pretty wet, our fields and it's only 2WD but I'm sure I could sell it on for a profit after a bit of tarting up

Never used a mule but I know the quads are bomb proof will go most places in 2wd

Good I want to hear how well it gets stuck :whistling::whistling::lol:

Haven't got really stuck yet, but in some of the boggy bits I've had to reverse out. As a glorified wheelbarrow it moved a couple of tonnes of logs yesterday and once it's fixed and not overheating any more, I've got a few tonnes of woodchip to move uphill for mulching trees

I think i would off paid cash on collection so i made sure i had got the machine

I paid cash on delivery!