Big Head for a small hat!

handlebar

Well it comes to something when your own son puts up a thread taking the "P" :blush:

It does not help that it is a ladies cap, and NO I am not a cross dresser.

I qualified as a Masterbaker and have had to live with that title most of my working life, imagine being introduced as, "This is Terry he is a Masterbaker" any accent other than a London accent changes the context immediately.

As for The Essex Hunter's comment is that rhyming slang, Very Good :good::lol::lol:

Moisture and stain resistance, has been commented on, but "elasticated back for comfort" does that mean my rear doors have been knocked out?

Tin hat on and awaiting more incoming, keep up the good work PW Guys and Gals :good:

I'd be interested to see if one size really does fit all. I have a massive head. Most hats look like miniature party hats perched on top of my head. :lol: The only one size fits all that fits me is an elasticated baseball cap I have, but before long the elastic cuts off the blood in my head and makes my temples throb. :blush:

Edited by walshie