Whitewater shooting ground

pwoodhall

Hi

has anyone been to this new ground just wondered what its like

WHITEWATER SHOOTING GROUND LTD [/size]WHITEWATER LANE [/size]BLYTH [/size]WORKSOP[/size]

I've popped in when passing and it looks quite good. Fairly compact but he's got the facilities well sorted. Let me know if you're heading that way and I might tag along

Hi,

Me and a mate was there yesterday, Great little ground with good targets and friendly owners and staff, We shot 100 skeet and the targets were good, the ground is in its early stages as I remember Parklodge was some years ago but I think it will draw shooters who enjoy the smaller club feel and prices, Go and see !

Hi,

Me and a mate was there yesterday, Great little ground with good targets and friendly owners and staff, We shot 100 skeet and the targets were good, the ground is in its early stages as I remember Parklodge was some years ago but I think it will draw shooters who enjoy the smaller club feel and prices, Go and see !

going to give it a try starting to hear good things about this ground and how friendly all the staff are