Wolverine B finally ready for dispatch.

deputy dog

Finally 5 weeks after ordering my Wolverine B FAC with the Airgun Centre. I've had the phone call I've been waiting for saying my Rifle is ready for dispatch. Just got to send my ticket in and should have it in my hands Thursday or Friday.

To say I'm happy is an understatement as I can't wait to get my hands on her and start sorting out the local crows etc.

DD

brilliant news DD, get that scope attached and zero,d in as quick as you can and get out there mate on the crows and bunnies,

I,ve been that impressed with mine I,m going to order one in .22 for my daytime shooting, they really are an excellent rifle mate,The biggest improvement I,ve found is you cannot double load so as an example I,ll be walking round my perm and after an hour you forget if its loaded, just pull the bolt back and you can see if its loaded its a brilliant idea ,

the accuracy out to 50 yrds is unreal yours will be even better mate and to 60yrds +, so far the best pellets for mine have been the JSB exacts , H&N field target trophy and last but not least the Bisley long range golds ,all three pellets have grouped superb so much so I,m grouping 10 shots in a 1p circle out to 50 yrds,

my huntsman and airwolf both group well mate but the wolverine is tighter groups but being .177 that helps,

enjoy mate and don't forget to show us all some pics and let us know how you get on bud

all the best Evo

ps, you wont be able to sleep now waiting for it to arrive :lol::lol: :lol: :good:

DD,

Remember if you want any JSB 16gn, JSB 18gn or H&N FTT to try I have pleanty of all three am happy to send you a sample of to try. Also give the barrel a good pull threw first !

Will keep watching this post with interest, especally to see your first quarry taken with it.

ATB

Matt

Mr Mole

I've had the Wolverine in FAC mate, so I don't think the rice pudding in the bowl is going to very safe, with the rifle doing 30ft lbs lolol.

And thanks lads for sharing my excitement of my new rifle, I've got to recall in my head how to get pictures up on here as it's been quite a while since I put any up. I'll have to get my other halfs son to give me another lesson on how it's done again lol.

Don't worry Evo mate those longer ranged crows and squizzers won't be laughing any more now the beast has arrived lol. And you was right ive had a restless night thinking about getting my hands on said new rifle lolol.

Matt cheers for accepting my a friend request on FB and for the offer of the ammo if I should ever need to try an slug I can't get. I'll PM you any decent pictures I get from being out with the Wolverine if I can't get them up on here.

Sending my ticket off today and should have it back Friday fingers crossed.

Bought an Hawke a Sidewinder 4-16x50 scope to adorn it and that should be with me Friday Or Monday ish. But I got a half decent scope to use if it doesn't come back at the time scale given to me.

ATB

Gareth

upload your pics to photobucket DD then copy and paste to here mate, its the easiest way bud

cant wait to see the new beast, also did it come with a darker stock than mine ?

good luck with it and let us know how you get on, shame you wasn,t in north wales I,d of taken you out after the bunny,s if ya was closer to see the difference between both wolverines,it would of been nice to compare them side by side

atb Evo