Armsan semi auto

gemini52

Very good Benelli copies, 12s, 20s and 28s, and lots of choice.

20s here : http://www.armsan.com/products/a620/52/20-gauge-semi-auto.html

Armsan also manufacture for Weatherby ; the Weatherby SA08 (a Beretta copy) is well reviewed everywhere.

Looking for a genuinely lightweight 12g semi I bought one, inspite of the fact that Weatherby do not offer a warranty (they aren't expected to breakdown), it works faultlessly.

Does the a612 also get renamed as the Webley&scott 810?

They do them in left hand don't they? Been thinking about gettingn a left handed gas auto for a while now, it's either the armsan or the new a400 action, but there is a bit of a price difference.

There is one forsale in the "guns for sale traders section" on here and he is in the same county as you its a leftie to

I have been toying with the idea of buying one of the semi auto,s made by armsan,mainly for clays,anyone got one if so whats your opinion,are they worth a try.

A beretta teknys gold came up,had a try with it and yes could not resist it,its a really nice piece of kit,paid 750 for it,may pick up a 620 to use now and again have to see how the money goes.

I don't know which variant of the 612 to get :s

I tried the a612s (the clay version) out today and it felt really nice even compared to the barettas etc I had next to it.

I don't know if I could have the red on a multi purpose gun though and that's pushing me towards the wood and sythetic version, is there any difference in these apart from the materials used?

Also anyone know where is the best priced place to buy from?

The 612s has a different rib to the wood and synthetic version. The rib on the 's' remains the same height to the end of the barrel (around 11mm if memory serves, like THIS ), where the others diminish. Very different shooting IMO. I would try and shoot both, as the high rib was no good for me.