MY NEW DAYSTATE/what a wonderful wife

evo

where do I start,,

went out to a couple of my perms last night and took a mate with me and on the way decided to pop into the local gun shop to have a mooch as you do,

anyway I,ve had the Daystate Wolverine b .177 for a couple of months now and it has accounted for many a rabbit,squirrel,magpie, anyway I have been that impressed with the wolverine b I decided to have a look round and get a .22 version. As we where looking around the gunshop I spotted a Wolverine c in .22, well how happy was I,

Mint condition, 4months old and for a price I could handle,,

so off we went to the 2 perms, me mainly spotting and my buddy after his first rabbit(which he got at 42yrds excellent shot) but whilst out I couldn,t get the Wolverine I had just seen out my head,

I slept on it all night thinking should I get it, so gets up this morning and tells the wife,,well to my shock and horror she said she would buy me it for my Xmas present ,,,I nearly fell off my chair,

I could not get back up the gunshop fast enough before she had 2nd thoughts,

anyway here is my new Wolverine c in .22 to add to my collection,,i,ve still got a smile on my face, best present EVER , she,s a star

001_zpsb7e37be6.jpg

003_zps6c8768fc.jpg

and with her Brother

002_zps892df6b6.jpg

after the torrid time we have had last month this has certainly put a smile on my face

"Christine your a darling"

atb Evo

Merry Christmas to you Evo-is she going to wrap it? Enjoy your new toy-looks nice :good:

ha ha ,,she said I couldn,t have it till Christmas day,,,,,,i told her to go and run and jump :lol::lol:

over the moon chaps and my pocket still has money in it,,

only thing I,m thinking now is " she must have a stash of money somewhere,,either that or I,m paying her too much lol

atb Evo

And there's me content with a Walther R8 .. :(

you,ll get there mate don't worry :lol::lol: :lol: anyway what do ya need another gun for, you nailed that rabbit last night at 42yrds so your rotex is working fine

back out 2moro on the bunnies so I,ll be thinking of ya lol

atb Evo

ha ha ,,she said I couldn,t have it till Christmas day,,,,,,i told her to go and run and jump :lol::lol:

over the moon chaps and my pocket still has money in it,,

only thing I,m thinking now is " she must have a stash of money somewhere,,either that or I,m paying her too much lol

atb Evo

Evo.

Where did you or should I say she buy your new gun?

two things wrong with that write up and subsequent replies 1. the awful state of those paving flags , get em cleaned and 2, you have teamed up with hoggysreels........... you'll be coming out as gay next hehehehehe

oh and enjoy the new baby boyo lol

took peter out the other night john to get his first rabbit with his Rotex r8 .22 safe to say he got it and was paced out at approx. 42yrds so he was a happy chappy lol,

just been in touch with Daystate to get the bumph on the wolverine c told me it was built in may of this year so very happy just got to get some pellets in it and see where the sweet spot is and get it over the chrono also before I use it in the field mate, ya know what I,m like for perfection, got another perm aswell on Tuesday whilst out john 200acres of pure rabbit heaven so I,m gonna be a busy chappy now, I,ve got 300acres on the other side of the road so will take me a whole night to get round the two perms and that's with two of us lol

atb Evo

Lucky So and So !

I could spend so much on shooting I would end up starving ! LOL. This is exactly what I need Evo, a wife that buys me guns .........Or should I say more guns, shes bought me one already.

Hurry up and get her zeroed and out on them bud !

Nice rifle, what scope will be the jewel on the crown ?

ATB

Matt

cheers Matt, at the moment its got a Hawke Eclipse 3 x 12 x50 AO IR on it,,had a look through it but have to be honest I do prefer the Hawke Panorama EV that's on the .177 wolverine b

had a play for half hour earlier to zero it in at 30yrds, used the H&N Field Target Trophy 14.6gr pellets and it grouped very nicely indeed but will spend a bit more time with it once I get some spare time

its a stunning dark colour so very happy mate

atb Evo