A big thanks to michufc

daystate 177

Today saw a 10 minute trip to see michufc (Mike)

Mike is a fantastic bloke and clearly knows his dogs, as soon as we arrived at mikes we felt welcome his family are truly nice and genuine, well we picked Sam up and I'm pleased to say he is home with us and seems he is settling in just fine, I bought him his bed and all the other guff you need, and bought a toy and although only a few months old he will fetch the toy for you

He is golden and look forward to a full happy future with our new puppy,

I look forward to getting him out in the field as Mike knows just to well he is going to be a good dog! All I need now is a place to shoot but today I'm not bothered about that I have a new companion

Thank you to Mike and his family

Adam

Hi Adam I am really glad he has settled in with you hope he fills you and your family full of happiness. I am looking forward to seeing his progress and hopefully when he is ready you are welcome to come with me and work the spaniels. Anytime you need advice or want to meet up for training just let me know

All the best to you and your family

Regards mike

1st night over, so was late by the time we were all in, Mrs had her works dinner so me and Sam sat on sofa for some bonding time, bed time came and although a few yelps and cries were made he soon figured they won't be answered and its sleep time. I got up early as I'm off to miss a few clays and my little mate was awake so let him out his crate thingy. We both had breakfast and are now playing enjoying another day together

I no he has only been here a day but It feels like ages since I got him from Mike,

As you can see he fits right in and the kids love him to bits my daughter was up at 1st light to let him out! On a Sunday that never happens took the lad shooting and the bloke there had a springer out and he took great pleasure in telling said man were gonna bring our dog but he not as big as him!!!!

Right now he is snuggled up after another day of been centre stage,

I love his cunning style he finds it funny to sit and look at you then Nick something from the tree I find it funny as you no what's coming

A wee update on our boy, he got a new name sorry mike I wont tell the kids if you don't!

So Sam is now max, he will have been in the family a week tomorrow, 1st couple of nights he tried it on with crying but now sleeps through fine iv also noticed when I get in at early doors he will not act up will come out for a fus then will go back to bed as told, toilet training is going ok he will poop outside but still gets excited and wees in house but in general it's getting better,

We went for our first proper walk today both on and off lead walked fine on lead although stopped at everything to sniff once over the fields he was on it in and out the bushes and I'd like to say he found and flushed a bird but I'm thinking deR max scared the bird! But he has instinct that's for sure, also he is a very social boy and behaves well around other dogs not so keen on small animals as he tried getting the hamsters out there cages so they now live in the kitchen,

Overall max has settled in and as said before seems he's been here longer than a week I go for a bath he sits next to the bath and won't move I make a coffee he's with me, turning out to be my best friend

That's really good mate glad you have got such a good bond with him I must admit it's strange not having him in the kennels but I couldn't be happier that he is with a wonderful family I look forward to hearing more as time goes on about max especially his flushes

All the very best mike