just back from poland

crossy 666

Hi, have just got back from shooting in Poland and was asked to put some pics up when I got back. So here gose for those that who are intrested :good:

photo1_zps87e48a28.jpg

This was my first wild bore for me so I was very happy

photo1_zpse8c3d9f9.jpg

This was my second of the trip

photo1_zps9568bb6a.jpg

and top to top it of I was able to get my first roe deer aswell

photo1_zps9568bb6a.jpg

Some nice Boar there, how did you get on with the scope ???

Were they driven or was it high seat, if it were all high seat then the scope would have been fine anyway.

They were all taken from a high seat Dougy. After being lied to twice by my feo I was unable to take my rifle after all the money and time I spent and running about so in the the end ian sorted it out so we could borrow rifles when we got out there. So im still looking for a Z6i but no one wants my money :no:

Bet his feo let him down on his European Firearms Pass

how did you guess.

I call them twice and both times my feo told me to go out and buy the the rifle I wanted to take with me then call them up and make an oppointment to come in with the rifle and they would do all the paper work there why I waited.

I went out and spent £1500+ on a new rifle ect to phone them back up and be told by a not very nice woman that this is not how it is done and I would need to put it in writing and there was 2 month waiting list. I expand to her what I was told twice and that the trip was all booked and payed for and there was just over a week before we were going and her repley was that

"you wont be taking your rifle with you will you"

she basically accused me of lying

Why were you told it would take that long, they could get a European passport sorted in just a couple of day's, its only a matter of transferring information and a photo, admittedly you needed to fill in the appropriate form but told 2 months is ridiculous.

she was a right miserable cow. I called back on 3 different occasions with the hope of speaking to some one different but she answered the phone on all 3 occasions so I just put the phone down on her lol. she said it could take (up to) 2 monthes