just back from poland

crossy 666

If your feo told you what to do about the pass then why didn't you get on the blower to him explaining how this woman had spoken to you and get him to sort it out. informing him that you were following his instructions on when and how to apply. Failing that why did you not ask to speak to a senior officer and press the case at a higher level? After all we are a paying customer of their service. Or why did you not get an organisation involved if you are a member? Mind you it would probably been a wasted phone call if it was basc as I was told not to rock the boat when I needed help. A total waste of time and space. Still the problem was gotten around and you had a good trip and enjoyed it that much that you are going again.

Guest rimotu66

Mind you it would probably been a wasted phone call if it was basc as I was told not to rock the boat when I needed help. A total waste of time and space.

Not rock the boat ??? I thought that was what they where meant to do for us for Christ sake. Maybe basc have forgotten that they are paid to serve us as well.