john shooter gunslip-in case anyones considering one...

MirokuMK70

Just received my xmas present from mrs mk70 (chosen by me).

Caramel Brown Leather Shotgun Slip. I'm always a bit nervous about
ordering something online without seeing it first, but I'm made up with it -
the quality is superb and I can see it lasting a lifetime if it's looked after....

Thoroughly recommended - good value at £100 and quick free delivery too...

Must be just me then, I went to look before I spend my money on one as they are local !

I came away having not spent my money, I found them a bit thin and lacking on liner !

My farther has a leather wool lined slip and it's excellent, it's a Brett Parsons ! I have no idea how much it cost him but it is twice the product I saw at JS's. I am saving and will pay more for what IMO is a far better product. Also I don't think JS products are even made by them are they ? I think they import them.

Must be just me then, I went to look before I spend my money on one as they are local !

I came away having not spent my money, I found them a bit thin and lacking on liner !

My farther has a leather wool lined slip and it's excellent, it's a Brett Parsons ! I have no idea how much it cost him but it is twice the product I saw at JS's. I am saving and will pay more for what IMO is a far better product. Also I don't think JS products are even made by them are they ? I think they import them.

My Wife has a Parsons slip costs over 4 times the price of the John Shooter one if she'd bought it brand new. So yes it's a much better hand made slip. I've had a John Shooter Cartridge magazine I've used coaching for a few years now still in tact used daily and I carry from 150 to 350 cartridges in most of the to time.